100 Top Model Invades SM Marilao



One of the most admiring modeling search in Bulacan invades SM Marilao as they take the ramp and show up what they got in their style and fashion. 100 Top Model Search is now on their second season as the last season was a big success especially in the modeling industry. Some of my  friends joined the search and I was there to fully support them as they walk in the stage.

Mich (left) is one of my friend. I don't know why she is not smiling here. Maybe she's a bit nervous (hihi). Lea (right) is one of my crush on all the girls who were on the runway. She looks like Lovi Poe on personal and she walks like a professional model. Instant point for me (haha)

Also one of my friend, Jayza. My friend was her handler on all the contest she joins that's why I met her. Her looks shows what a real Filipina beauty is. 

Rose Ann (left) is my schoolmate when I was in high school. She's still pretty. The girl on the left is a half Black American and Half Filipina. She's pretty too and tall!

That girl on right caught my eyes first when I enter the event center. That's why I like to attend events like this! HAHA.

Jayza and Mich.

Upgrade, a new boy group also visit SM Marilao to perform.



The finals night will be on May 17, 2013 at Malolos Bulacan. See you there! 

No comments

Post a Comment

2317 STUDIO

Blogging tips